Friday, October 30, 2009

my 12 th college




Its all about my college…my 12th college.For the 1st time ive been here,The world is like
WTH & OMG
Its kinda weird for being in this college for the 1st time.But then I think its quite fun though
I walk along the pathway Alone Thinking would myself can cope thru all this?
Deepest in my heart said
‘yeahh babe of course,u gonna make it true”
From day to day i am so excited to study bout da new environment which I have to get thru for this 3 years onwards.
My coursemate is sumhow crazy yet brainy
They re lookin odd to me at the first sight
But when the times goes by everyone seemss nice and friendly
The Lecturer s also are very dedicate and frenly too…
The most important thing,
I get thru all this
I gain new friends and also bffs
And The happening roommate is like a GiVen from YOU
Ive enjoyed bein ere ands its quite sad for the holidays when the flowers is goin to bloom
BOOgIE
PaCAK
mAKTam
der my new bffs that meant a lot for me
der oweys der
Oweys backin up when I wuz down
N
I Love U guys! & LY 12TH College
X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.