Tuesday, March 30, 2010

kesayanganku

my love..i brought it whenever i go

my daddy..his passion to golf has away and now he is addicted to bowling.GOsh.He said he wanna train me and bought his own bowling ball and gloves...shit..i hate bowlings..location is in cineleisure,d curve mutiara damansara he is my coussy..my sengalest coussy i ve ever had..i have spent the whole of my entire life with himm mostly and with his sis,afi...hes always with me whenever i need him and we were both close with each other and we always helped each other in our kiddo stuff..and hes da one whom keep make me jealous of his satria spotrim..
nahhh...they were my sweeties..i love them damn much..cant live without them..they were my foes,my soul yet my babler..always keep eyein on me in whatever im doin..always keepin me stylo and trendy...the good advisors and so talkative yet havoc gurlss...world turns uoside down when we were together..only the part of kuantan notice us but sumtiymes in kl..hu9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.